Pantech Impact P7000 Blue AT&T Cell Phone - New Open Box - No Contract Required
We value your privacy
Pantech Impact P7000 Blue AT&T Cell Phone - New Open Box
A nicely affordable way to stay in close communication via a variety of messaging options, the Pantech Impact for AT&T features a unique sideways flip design reveals a full Qwerty keypad and large internal display for optimized messaging and web browsing. On the outside, the Impact has a high-gloss faceplate with an OLED touchscreen that lets you send text messages, make calls, and control your music library without having to open the phone. And each time the touchpad below the screen is pressed it springs to action, reacting to finger taps with a soft, tactile buzz.
Flip the Impact open to find a full QWERTY keypad, a large color screen--perfect for watching video clips, viewing friends' profiles, or flipping through pictures--as well as speakers and shortcut keys to IM, text, email and multitasking features.
This phone can quickly download video, music and more over AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can multitask with email, messaging or looking up a contact while making a call. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions. It's also compatible with a variety of optional AT&T services, including Mobile Music (with streaming radio and over-the-air music purchase downloads), Video Share, Mobile Banking, and Social Net--a free mobile social networking application that combines access to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and customizable news feeds within a single application.
The Impact comes preloaded with AT&T's new HTML mobile browser and att.net service, which combines the best of full and fast HTML browsing with custom features for personalizing favorite bookmarks and local searches. Other features include 2-megapixel auto-focus camera/camcorder, microSD memory expansion (up to 32 GB), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal email and instant messaging services.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options.
- Clamshell phone with OLED touchscreen dialing pad featuring a soft, tactile feedback, allows you send text messages, make calls, and control their music library without having to open the phone. The external screen displays current time, incoming messages and calls, signal strength, and battery life.
- Flip open the phone to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard and 2.6-inch LCD screen for typing longer messages and browsing web and social networking sites.
- 2-megapixel camera with video capture capabilities as well as brightness and white balance settings, a self timer, and multiple quality settings.
- Digital audio player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC+ formats. Other features include ability to create and manage playlists on the phone, transfer files to phone from PC, and customizable equalizer.
- MusicID music recognition service with lyrics, artist bios, and more
- Bluetooth 1.2 connectivity with stereo music streaming (A2DP) capabilities as well as hands-free headsets and car kits.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB (80 MB internal memory).
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN).
- Access to personal email (AOL, Yahoo, Windows Live, Gmail)
- Mobile web browsing
- Voice memo recording
- Organizer tools including alarm clock, calendar, notepad, voice memo, calculator, tasks, stopwatch, unit converter
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Address book with up to 1000 contacts with each storing 5 numbers, 2 email addresses & a picture ID
- Send business card information as a multimedia message
- Speed Dial (8 entries + 1 voicemail default)
- TTY/TDD support
The Pantech Impact weighs 4.49 ounces and measures 4.19 x 2.04 x 0.7 inches. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
|High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
|AT&T Mobile Music enables you to buy tracks while on the go, access the Napster and eMusic subscription music services, stream music video, discover what's playing with Music ID song-recognition software, and find out what's hot with The Buzz music news portal. |
|The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |
|AT&T's Video Share service enables you to send a live, one-way video stream to another compatible phone during a standard voice call. The service also allows you to switch the direction of the video stream during the same phone call. (Customers must be in an area served by the company's 3G network and have a Video Share-enabled phone.) While using Video Share with family and friends is a fun way to communicate, it's also very useful for business. For example, a majority of users in the architecture, engineering and construction industries rated the ability to share live video through Video Share highly, according to research commissioned by AT&T. Video Share lets you see progress on a job site or review the day's work without having to drive from an office or other site to do so. |
What's in the Box