Verizon Wireless Escapade Cell Phone - Refurbished - No Contract Required
We value your privacy
Verizon Wireless Escapade Cell Phone - Refurbished
Ideal for globetrotting jet setters, the Verizon Wireless Escapade runs on the reliable Verizon Wireless voice and data network in the United States while also offering quad-band GSM compatibility for international roaming. You'll also stay on course thanks to the VZ Navigator GPS audible turn-by-turn direction service, and be able to keep track of family members with the Family Locator service.
Nicely compact, this clamshell phone sports dual LCDs with the external screen displaying incoming calls as well as current time and date--perfect for keeping track of things while globetrotting. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera for still photos (no video capture), Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices, speakerphone with dedicated key, and access to mobile e-mail and instant messaging services.
- Runs on the reliable Verizon Wireless voice and data network (1xRTT data frequency)
- Global roaming capabilities with voice access in more than 220 destinations
- GPS navigation capabilities via VZ Navigator service
- Internal 2-inch LCD screen (176 x 220 pixels, 262K color depth)
- External 1.1-inch screen displays current time, signal strength, battery life (96 x 96 pixels, 65K colors)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- 2-megapixel camera for still photos with no video capture capability
- Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices as well as Phonebook Access and Object Push for VCard
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS, MMS, Mobile IM, and Mobile e-mail
- Mobile Web capable with access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more
- Voice commands
- Advanced speech recognition
- Media Center capable for downloading games, ringtones, and more
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, notepad, world clock, tip calculator, and unit converter
- Phonebook with up to 500 entries with multiple contacts per entry
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Bilingual Interface: English/Español
- Hearing aid compatibility = M3
The Verizon Wireless Escapade weighs 3.4 ounces and measures 3.9 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches. It runs on the CDMA 800/1900 frequencies and 1xRTT data frequency. Additionally, this handset offers GSM global roaming capabilities with voice access in more than 220 destinations (quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900).
Verizon Wireless Services
- Global Roaming Capabilities: With this mobile phone, you can connect to wireless networks from Europe to South America to Asia thanks to its quad-band GSM/EDGE/GPRS connectivity. It comes pre-installed with a SIM card, so customers who plan to travel abroad can activate global service at the time of purchase or by calling Verizon Wireless prior to leaving the U.S. For those who travel abroad frequently, the Verizon Wireless Global Value Plan offers discounted roaming capabilities with voice access in more than 220 destinations.
- VZ Navigator Capable: With this GPS-enabled phone, you'll be able to access the Verizon Wireless VZ Navigator service (additional charges applicable) for voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, heads-up alerts, local search of nearly 14 million points of interest in the US (such as landmarks, restaurants and ATMs), and detailed color maps.
- Family Locator: Securely locate your family members' locations from your Verizon Wireless device or the web. The locate feature provides you with the information you need to stay aware and stay in touch, including detailed location information and the address of your family members displayed on an interactive map and the option to receive turn-by-turn driving directions to your family member's location using VZ Navigator. You can also receive updates when your family members leave or arrive at locations that you define such as school, soccer practice, or home, with monitored locations set up within a 1/4-, 1/2-, or a 1-mile radius.
- Dedicated camera key
- Self timer: Off, 3 ,5 or 10 seconds
- Color effects: Normal, Antique, Black & White, and Negative
- Resolution adjustment: 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480, and 320 x 240
- Capture mode: Landscape and Portrait
- White balance: Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, and Darkness
- Shutter sound: Silent, Say "Cheez", and Ready! 123
- Color effects: Normal, Antique, Black and White, and Negative
- Sub display
What's in the Box